View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 05:45 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,164 Times in 12,625 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillywilly View Post
Hi My Merry Christmas Family. It is Sept already and the Holiday are going to come so fast that you won't be able to believe it. Last year this time I was a little behind in getting ready. So if you haven't started get started because the Holidays moving forward will be racing by. Do miss out!
so true!
I am in the middle of moving right now, so I have to concentrate on that right now. Once we get settled in the new place time will really just fly by till Christmas. I have a lot of stuff bought and put away already, thank fully.