View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 10:45 AM
...and Noel's mama, too!

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,926 Times in 1,651 Posts
judesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemen
Anyone moving during the holiday season?

I am kind of sad because we are putting our house on the market soon and I will more likely than not have to skip decorating for the most part, if all goes well. I wasn't able to pull out my fall decorations because the key to sell quickly is to cut down on "clutter" so I don't want my house to be filled with extras, ya know?

I found a beautiful home that I have fallen in love with (hopefully my husband feels the same when he sees it this evening) so I hope and pray we can maybe be in there by December and get to decorate and now miss this year's decorations and traditions, being in limbo.

I guess in the long run, it's well worth it... a beautiful, big new home in a beautiful neighborhood, out of the city, closer to family.... a great canvas for Christmas decorations and family traditions for years to come! It just makes me sad because my son is almost 2 and would really enjoy it this year! Oh well.

Anyone in a similar situation or experience this in the past?