View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 11:15 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,088 Times in 12,620 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

We have done both the natural look and the dressed up look. Loved them both, but preferred the natural.

I am having a Christmas one done with the kids this year in front of our Christmas tree because we want to include our cats in this one. I have a camera with a self timer so it should be easy to do. (I hope)
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
luckymumofthree (09-21-2009)