View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 01:22 PM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,043 Times in 2,766 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Welcome back, Crown! Hey, if you took 301, you came through my hometown...Claxton, GA! If I'd known you were passing through, I would have taken you to lunch at my mother-in-law's restaurant. Best sweet tea in the south!.....
Indeed we did! Home of Claxton Fruit Cakes! Saw the sign at the railroad crossing, just as we did 35 years ago.

Best sweet tea in the south, eh?
I'll keep that in mind if we pass through again, Brad.