Thread: Prayer request
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 12:36 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,330 Times in 13,288 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

Quote:
Originally Posted by justme324 View Post
This might not be the place for it but I am hoping its ok. My great nephew Riley is 5 years old. He had brain surgery alittle while back and was doing fine. He has developed bacterial menengitis. It is very serious.
And from what I understand contagious. Which makes it doubly bad as his
mother is pregnant with his little sister. She is due in late december or
early january. Please keep them in your prayers.
Thanks.
Rebecca
Praying right now....for healing for Riley and protection for his mom & the precious babe she is carrying. Also for the rest of the family.
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
justme324 (09-27-2009)