View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 02:09 PM
Mistletoeologist

Smiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSmiley21 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
As a child we would always go to my dad's mom's house for a Christmas party on Christmas Eve & she's have dinner (a teaser of what was to come the next day). All of the kids would play & my aunts & uncles would sit around & laugh & tell stories. Us kids played until we were too tired to stay up anymore. Every year we'd plot how we were gonna stay up to see Santa (failed every year LOL). My grandmother has since passed & my grandfather moved in with one of my uncle's & his family. Now on Christmas Eve I go to the mall with my dad so he can get mom's gift LOL!

Sometimes my dad has to work on Christmas Day because he's a firefighter so we'll stay up until Midnight & have Christmas then so dad can be there to share presents and other things like that. I could never really get into the milk & cookies thing since I don't like milk but my brother always left some out for Santa.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Smiley21 For This Useful Post:
aleighanne (09-14-2012), Beki (10-05-2009), hilarios (11-10-2009), Seawaters (11-14-2009), snowflake22 (09-18-2012)