View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 09:53 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,801 Times in 3,193 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
My boss takes us & our spouses out for dinner & a night on the town! We also *normally* get a bonus & our spouses get a gift...usually a tree ornament, a candle, or some kind of Christmas decoration...being that I am the only girl that works here, I actually benefit from my spouses gift!! Lol!! My boss' wife buys the spouse gifts & since every other spouse is female, my hubby kinda gets a girly gift..but that's ok..he doesn't care - he just hands it over to me!