Thread: Christmas Eve
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 06:42 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

ChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasFanatic56 has shown a merry disposition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithmom6 View Post
I put out all our treats and eats...candies, chips, dips, crackers, meat trays, fruit trays, hot apple cidar, Christmas tea, coffee, cappucino, cakes, cookies...you name it...

We eat ourselves into oblivion. We normally have mexican foods that night for supper.

Then, we load up in the vehicle and drive around town looking at Christmas lights!!

Then we come home, take care of any last minute gift wrapping, kids go to bed early and get up even earlier! hahahaha
Lots of fun and excitement and anticipation!!!

Very fun question!
Can I come to your house for Christmas?? lol

My mom does the same thing... it is Awesome!

She makes everyone's favorite meal and I make everyone's favorite treats (I love to bake!)...

and everyone year we all make someone a gift for the Holiday's and we give those out after dinner on Christmas Eve... especially with everyone growing up and venturing out into the real world I hardly see alot of my family and I cherish every minute that goes by each Holiday season because you never know how many more there are gonna be.