View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 08:02 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,367 Times in 9,026 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithmom6 View Post
It is too hard to choose.
I love all of them!!!! hahaha
I once had a musician friend of mine answer my question, "What is your favorite song" say..."Well, THIS week it's......!" hahaha
That's how I feel too...Today, my favorite Christmas song is "Mary Did You Know?".... hahahaha
That is so true. What is the song of the week or even the day!!! It really depends on my mood. I have SO MANY favorites!!!

If I had to pick one, it would have to be Perry Como's, There's No Place Like Home for the Holiday. It has memories for me because when my daughter lived at home with us, her and I would be in the kitchen cooking Thanksgiving or Christmas meal and we would sing that one together. It's not like she lives too far from me now, just around the block. She still comes over and cooks with me and we sing that one together.

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
MsChristmas (10-12-2009)