Thread: Hey All
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 12:14 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Ms_Speedy_Elf has disabled reputation
Hey All

Sorry that I haven't been around in sometime.If I recall the last time I was on was around January.Although I've not been on I still think of you all OFTEN. I'm getting excited about getting Thanksgiving getting close ,as that is when I decorate. I continue to look for decoration's at yard sale's and flea market's although I haven't been to too many this year. I sold my desk top computer to my son and bought lap top at a yard sale which I'm using now.I 've had this for some time but haven't been able to use it as we had our cable/internet/phone cut off Back around the end of August the place where my b/f worked as a mechanic burnt to the ground . He himself lost close to thirty thousand dollar's worth of tool's.The professional tool's ( Snap On )They are still trying to get the insurance to pay for his tool .A guy who was the manager at the shop that burnt started his on mechanic shop so that is where my b/f is at now. I come here as well to keep the office clean and answer the phone . We are trying to play catch up on bill's and everything ,so I'm not sure when I will have internet at home again. Hopefully before winter sets in. Hugs! Ms_Speedy_Elf

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ms_Speedy_Elf For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (10-14-2009), CharlestonNole (10-13-2009), Christmasstar (10-15-2009), Santa's Helper (10-28-2009), Smiley21 (10-14-2009)