View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 07:53 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,947 Times in 9,430 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyful View Post
Oh and I forgot, I'm making my daughters a memory photo album with old family pictures that they can pass on to their children. All I have to do is make copies of the pictures and find a nice album which is not an expensive item. Also giving them a special family photo, made larger and I will frame it.
I was seriously thinking about doing this for my 23 year old daughter. She would really appreciate it. As far as shopping in general, I have no idea, lol. I usually can find nice gifts for everyone and will probably wait until December to start shopping.