View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 02:05 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minta View Post
I will do several baking:

In the beginning of Dec I will make applesauce bread, fudge candy, chocolate cookies with vanilla chips, chocolate chip cookies and ginger bread cookies.

During my 3 day bakefest the weekend before Christmas I will bake/make:
Cookies: all of these will be double or triple batches
Chocolate chip
chocolate cookies with peanutbutter chips
Cut out sugar
Molasses
Spritz
Peanutbutter Blossoms (peanutbutter cookies with the hersey kiss in the center)
Peanutbutter surprise - peanutbutter cookies baked in mini cupcake papers with a reesecup pressed in the center

Breads/cakes: - regular and mini loaf sizes
Applesauce bread
Pumpkin bread
Orange Cranberry bread

Fudge

I am still going through my recipes so I may be adding a couple new things this year.

Christmas Eve I will make my pies for Christmas dinner: apple crumb and pumpkin.
Minta these sound delicious! My Hubby LOVES peanut butter. Do you have a recipe for the choc cookies with peanutbutter chips or the peanutbutter surprise? You may have posted them already and I missed them. I will be a hero if I make him either of these