View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 09:58 AM
Radio Partner, The Christmas Station

Thanked 1,523 Times in 516 Posts
CJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCJ498 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Seasons Greetings Everyone! Just joined here.

Hi Everyone, My name is CJ. I am a big fan of all things Christmas, the music, the lights, everything about it! One of these years, my goal is to have more lights on my house than Clark Griswold did on his house in National Lampoons Christmas Vacation (which is my favorite Christmas Movie btw)

I am also an online broadcaster, and recently started my second station which is an all Christmas music station.

I am also a forum junkie, looking forward to visiting here often, this looks like a very active, well run great community of Christmas fanatics!
I suspect my enthusiasm for Christmas will be more appreciated here more than on some other forums I belong too