View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 08:18 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,981 Times in 9,434 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
We were traditional until last Christmas. As usual, we got the lights down from the attic and, as usual, they didn't work and were all tangled (why IS that - you put them away very carefully, very neatly and working; they come out looking like an octopus has played cats cradle with them and not working) so, we gave up and headed out to buy more lights. These are for the tree, by the way

We got 2 sets of multi-coloured LED lights (I think there's 200 on each string) and 1 set of traditional holly berry lights. It looked fantastic!!!!!

Give them a shot - you may be surprised!!
I am sure I will eventually get use to them. I want to like them since they save you money in the long run. Maybe mixed with other lights like you are doing might look good!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-05-2014)