View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 05:29 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,062 Times in 274 Posts
Laney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoeLaney would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
We bought a whole bunch of the LED icicle lights last year after Christmas at quite a bargain. The box promises that they are a true white and not that blue-ish harsh light. I think that we will still do the bigger colored lights on the windows and porch posts. I just love that look.

As for the tree, I guess I'll see how I like the outdoor lights this year and if I would want them on my trees. Then I'll look for them again after the season for next year. I do hope that they give us the kind of energy savings that people talk about!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Laney For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (10-18-2009), snowflake22 (02-05-2014)