View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 08:24 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,526 Times in 1,985 Posts
brent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa envious
While I absolutely love Christmas, I am able to control when the Christmas music is played and movies are watched. As previously mentioned before, I don't like getting excited too early and ruining the spirit. Therefore, I tend to wait until mid November to start everything. My girlfriend loves Christmas as well. Although she is not as huge of a fan as I am, she loves the movies and enjoys some of the music, but not all. I'm sure if there were only the two of us in the apartment, we would increase our love for Christmas music together. However, I do not want to bother our roommate.

Kim loves the spirit and feeling of Christmas. She loves lights and presents and family, and takes being around her family very seriously at Christmas. It's cute. Since I am leaving a few weeks before Christmas this year - due to a trip to Green Bay with my dad and brother - Kim demanded that we put up the tree and Christmas lights and new Tree(!!) near the beginning of November so that we could all experience a lengthly Christmas atmosphere together. I thought it was very sweet and I look forward to decorating. Come to think of it, she's also the one who wants to purchase ornaments for our cute little tree as well.

To be honest, I think she really has turned to love Christmas as much as I do, but she does think that my posting on this forum is a little weird.

"The bells, the bows and the flashing lights, the mistletoes and the 'Silent Nights. It's all for show, but that's all right. That's not why I love this time of year..."
The Following User Says Thank You to brent For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (10-23-2009)