View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 01:29 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
Well my favorite gift was my little poodle I got when I was 4. She gave us 19 years of joy and love, best present ever!

My worst gift came last year. My aunt lives in California and usually she'll send us something pretty good or money, also good. But last year I don't know what she was thinking but she sent me these ugly plastic carolers and a lamp post. They are so bad that when I opened them the whole room went silent! My brother opened up his gift right after mine and he got a penguin themed bathroom set! It was horrible looking. He was 37 years old and she gave him a penguin bathroom set! My mom got a nice gift though so my brother and I decided that we are going to take all of our unwanted gifts and wrap them up and give them to my mom! hahahah!! So this year she's getting a penguin bathroom set and ugly plastic carolers. That'll teach her for getting a nice gift last year!

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story