Thread: Your Tree
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 07:19 AM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

TamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happy
light

No theme, unless you consider family traditional trees a theme. I have ornaments my kids made, ornaments from my grandmother, ornaments I bought over 20 years ago when I took over tree decorating from my grandmother. I have lost family members thru the years, so I have a peice of the ribbons from their flower arrangements on my tree. It makes me feel like they are still there in spirit celebrating the holidays with me. I have some of my mothers favorite ornaments and ornaments that remind me of family members and events. No theme. For me Christmas is a time of family, friends and all loved ones sharing in the spirit of the season. Thats what my tree reflects. I will try to post pictures for all to see.

I do like themed trees. They are very nice and really neat to look at. But, they are not for me. I saw a pink and white barbie tree one year and thought that was the cutest thing. I saw a black tree in walmart covered with those bronze colored ornaments. That was beautiful. So to each his own. Whatever brings you joy and happiness is what its all about.
The Following User Says Thank You to TamaraQT For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-08-2014)