Thread: Bronners
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 10:11 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,316 Times in 12,650 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooShort4 View Post
Okay, so I'm from Ohio. I am trying to get my grandma and mom to take me on a trip to Bronners before Christmas. My mom won't let me drive since I'm only 17 and she doesn't want me to drive out of state just yet lol. Sounds silly, but can anyone explain to me like what all they have and how reasonable there prices are, etc. Just any information you have I'd like Thanks guys.
Don't have Bronners here in Canada so can't help you there.
Listen to your mother!!!