View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 07:46 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,202 Times in 480 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
That's really awesome!!

When we first moved into an apartment here we couldn't even have a live tree! We were like...WTF! So we got this fake one from my grandmother that we called the Christmas Pole (we still call it that). It was one of those ultra "slim-line" trees. I swear it was about a foot and a half around at the bottom and only like 5.5 feet tall. But we did love getting to have any kind of tree.

Apartment complexes have such weird rules! But I am really glad for you that the new management is a lot more relaxed!