View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 05:30 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 4,763 Times in 1,181 Posts
Snow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Going to "Jerry World" aka Cowboys Stadium

Today, my wife, our daughter and her husband are all going to the Cowboys game in the brand spanking new stadium. We here in Dallas refer to the stadium as "Jerry World", since it is basically a shrine Jerry Jones, the owner of the Cowboys, built for himself, lol. My wife and I talked about how great it would be to see a game there, but it is way to expensive for us. Our son-in-law's boss has season tickets, and he wasn't able to go this week. So he gave his 4 tickets to my son-in-law, and he invited my wife and I to go with them. Parking is paid for as well. For those who don't know yet, Christmas-A-Holic is my wife, and she is a huge Cowboys fan. We are looking forward to it, it is going to be a lot of fun.

They must be listening to The Greasy Skillet Show. Hosted by RadioJonD! Every Saturday night 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eastern time!
The Following User Says Thank You to Snow-in-Texas For This Useful Post:
mrspenguin (11-01-2009)