View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 02:42 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,060 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
They are beautiful. My parents had one and they bought each of my two daughters one but they all turned brown. No matter where they were stored, they turned brown.

My aunt also had one and one year she did it in all pink, it was beautiful. I don't know if her's turned brown. And maybe the newer white trees are better and don't turn brown.

They are really ugly when they turn yellowish brown. If you decide to get one, I would asked about the fact that they do turn brown and if it's still a problem with white trees.
LOL, my parents tree looked like it had been in the desert with no water. I use to decorate it for them and was so surprised when Dad got it out of storage after a couple years and it was brown.