View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 10:50 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,168 Times in 12,626 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star anyone try the Christmasology quizes?

Have any of you passed any of them and received degree in Christmasology?

I have gone over them a number of times and have yet to pass any. Not knowing where I went wrong, it is impossible to know what I need to change to pass. Recently did the movie quiz again and still did not pass even after spending an hour carefully looking up every detail.

So, just wondering how others have done and if anyone was successful and has any advice on how to pass these things.

thanks