View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 06:06 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,171 Times in 12,626 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star I won an award...

We had our annual TOPS rally today. Once a year we get all the area chapters together and celebrate everything there is good about being a part of TOPS.
Well, I won the cheerful member award. What a surprise!! Me a cheerful member, who would have thought!
(this award is a secret ballot voted on by all the members of the chapter, so we don't find out who wins until the day of the rally when it is announced)
I also got a perfect attendance certificate and because my daughter is in the chapter with me we got the family in TOPS certificate too.

We had one member who has lost 184lbs since joining TOPS 2 years ago.
Our speaker was amazing and really got us all laughing really hard! (good exercise by the way)

It was a great day spent with great people!