View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 12:50 AM
MMC Forummaster & Tech Elf

dominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companion
Plans for Santa Claus 3 went bust. We went all the way to the theater and found it to be way too crowded for our tastes so we went and looked at Christmas decorations at the various 24 hr mega stores around here. It was a fun night and I wouldn't be too disappointed if we were to just wait until it comes out on DVD to see it.

As for the squirrel, I wouldn't be opposed to trying it. By the way, I really appreciate Arkansas' stretch of 55. Smoothest of any road from here to Houston. Although I must admit that the first time I went through I missed an exit, got lost, and was cursing Arkansas for a while after that. I ended up spending one of those nightmarish anecdotal nights not too far outside of Little Rock (although I didn't know it at the time) in a place called Earl or Earle.