View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 11:32 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,062 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
tree Do you do the same decorating every year?

I just realized that I was getting in a rut doing the same decorating, so I started decorating yesterday and it's taking longer because I'm changing some things. Now every year I do my tree differently but I'm talking about other decorations, lights inside, lights outside, garland placement and etc.

I have two small wall trees and I had baskets on the bottom of them so it would look like they had a trunk and the trunk was sitting in the baskets. So I put them up yesterday and got to thinking it's time for a change. So I found a small box shaped exactly like I wanted it and I wrapped it in gold shiny paper and put small ornaments on each side to hid my tape and use the box as a base for my tree that has the colors gold and copper. oh I just had an idea, I should look for copper colored pennies to glue to the box, that would look neat. If my pennies are to discolored, I can clean them and make them shine with ketchup.

Then I had a small teal colored drawstring bag that sparkles, so I put it on the base of my other wall tree so it looks like a regular tree with the base wrapped in a bag. This tree I'm doing in the colors teal and white so the bag is perfect.

Busy busy busy and I got to get busy now, decorating makes the house a wreck.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joyful For This Useful Post:
Annette1990 (11-20-2009), snowflake22 (02-07-2014)