View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 01:59 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 53,906 Times in 9,768 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I have about 30 boxes of decorations, that's just my indoor decor. I put my decorations in different places each year. There are a couple of decorations that have their own designated places each year. For instance my bathroom decor is the same every year and the doorway to my den is the lined with colored lights with the fake mistletoe hanging from it. The big tree is usually in the same spot each year and stockings are hung from the mantle. All my other decorations get rotated. I never ever get rid of decorations and replace them with new ones, I just keep adding more and more each year. I could never part with any ornament or decor because they all have sentimental value to me. The angel on top of my tree is 21 years old this year. My daughter was a toddler when I got her. The tree would not be the same without the angel. The angel is lit up with white lights and I cannot believe in 21 years that I have never had to replace a bulb!

We bought some new outdoor decorations to add to what we have so it will be a little different this year.

You are so right about the house becoming a wreak while trying to decorate. I decorated all day Monday from 10 am until 9 pm and still have 10 more boxes of decorations to bring out. I planned to get the rest of the decorations out the next day. I woke up Tuesday real sick and still am and now my house is in chaos with boxes stacked up everywhere. It is driving me crazy but every time I try to get up to do something I end up back in bed.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
joyful (11-20-2009), snowflake22 (02-07-2014)