View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 08:07 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,213 Times in 483 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I have three kinds in my refrigerator right now...regular, low-fat regular, and soy.

The low-fat regular egg nog has about the same amount of fat as the soy nog actually. I like both. At first I was drinking the soy nog a lot more because I couldn't find the low-fat regular. So my choice was full fat regular or soy. But yesterday I found the low-fat regular...so that's what I'm drinking mostly now.

Soy nog to me tastes like egg nog but with a soy-ish after taste (imagine that!). It's not a bad thing if you like soymilk, which I do, but it's definitely got a small bit of soy flavor to it (really small).