View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 12:36 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
Thank you all for the congrats!!!! My company has been doing very well through all of these rough times so I was just pleased to have a job with great benefits. But when I looked at my bank statement and saw 2 deposits I was so thrilled because I knew it was a bonus. I was the first person to tell everyone in the morning too! Such a great way to start everyone's day. Many, many smiles at the work place that morning. The turkey they gave us was great too! 21 lbs. and very yummy. Next week is the company's swanky Christmas party but I'm not attending that. I'm so happy to be working at a place that is doing so well. Very thankful for that.

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story