View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 01:40 PM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,174 Times in 4,629 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa's Helper View Post
Thank you all for the congrats!!!! My company has been doing very well through all of these rough times so I was just pleased to have a job with great benefits. But when I looked at my bank statement and saw 2 deposits I was so thrilled because I knew it was a bonus. I was the first person to tell everyone in the morning too! Such a great way to start everyone's day. Many, many smiles at the work place that morning. The turkey they gave us was great too! 21 lbs. and very yummy. Next week is the company's swanky Christmas party but I'm not attending that. I'm so happy to be working at a place that is doing so well. Very thankful for that.
Me, too.

We used to get Christmas bonuses at Thanksgiving, then they moved them to March. It gives them time to review the year and determine the amount. But it generally results in larger bonuses, so I'm willing to wait!

Our office party is next week, too. We are renting the upstairs dining area of a seafood restaurant at the coast. We used the same place last year and it was a lot fo fun.

Congrats on your unexpected bonus!