View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 12:32 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

TwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnog
YAY! These are fun!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Oooo thats tough! I guess I'll say hot chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps 'em!!

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored!!

4. Do you hang mistletoe? I think I may have before, but its not a tradition with me.

5. When do you put your decorations up? No definet day. Already have a couple or so up now, but I'll wait til after Thanksgiving to put the rest up.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Sausage balls, & cocktail weiners w/bbq sauce!!! Wash it down with the yummy punch mom makes!

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Oh goodness! Well, I don't remember any bad Christmas', but I don't know if I have a fav. in particular.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't remember how, maybe I just realized from getting older, and I guess maybe I was 9 or 10?

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Oh yeah! Actually, now I get more than one. One from the hubby, one from mom & dad, and usually on Christmas Eve or some other day before Christmas I would get to open my presents from my hubby's grandparents (parents) when I would go over there. Now that he's my hubby and I'll be there visiting on Christmas day, I'll prob. have to wait til Christmas to open them there.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Ornaments, icicles (sometimes, if not every time), and lights. With an angel on top, that Ive had since I was little. That's the tree in my bedroom when I lived at mom & dad's. Now, in our own home, there will be ornaments, lights, maybe icicles (tinsel), and either the angel or a new topper.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I like it!

12. Can you ice skate? HAHAHA!! Not very well...........

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Ummm.........One of them would have to be my Windows XP comp. from mom & dad last Christmas.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? #1, the reason for the season, Jesus.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Hmmm...I would have to say "Preacher Cookies" mom makes!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas Eve party at my aunt's house w/family, etc., opening presents! hehe, just to name a couple.....

17. What tops your tree? An angel I've had since I was little girl. Maybe this year we may get a new topper, I dont know.

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Both

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Ack! How can I chose one? hehe! Well, one of them would be Merry Christmas from the Family by Jill Sobule.