View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 10:29 PM
Christmasologist

Last Achievements

Storeytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Judy, congratulations on the airplay.

I knew I had heard of "The House on Christmas Street" before but could not remember where. Then it hit me. It is one of the songs sold by Light O'Rama as a sequence for Christmas light sequencing. I've seen a video somewhere too where someone used it as one of the songs in their show.
I'm a Christmas light enthusiast and a songwriter too, so that must really be exciting; writing a song that is used by decorators in their light displays.

Again, congratulations on the airplay. Best of luck in having your songs heard heard round the world.

Tim