View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 12:55 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,341 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Only three days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to meet some friends for lunch today and then it will be back home to clean everything up. Today is also my moms birthday so I may take her out to dinner. I hope everyone has a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today is my son's B-Day too! We came home from the hospital on Christmas Eve, 1970!!!