View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 04:40 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 156,424 Times in 28,909 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Well I got some of my cleaning done but my great uncle called and asked if I would come over and help him take down his outside lights before it snowed again tomorrow. I spent most of my afternoon over at their apartment helping him take everything down. When I got back home I made some hot chocolate and sat down in the recliner and a fell asleep. I slept for a couple of hours and woke up just in time to get the chicken on for supper. Now that I am well rested and have a full stomach I am thinking about getting back into the cleaning mode but collage football is also calling me. I hope everyone has a great evening.