View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 06:30 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,238 Times in 2,287 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Two Years! - Have you started downloading yet?

(And as always friends and neighbors, a preposition is a terrible thing to end a sentence with.)

This thread quietly celebrated itís second anniversary on December 26, 2009. I meant to post a little something special, but, hey, I forgotÖokay?

Iíve lost count of how many hours of Christmas music that has been featured thus far. There has probably been about an equal amount each of streaming and downloadable links posted for your enjoyment! Thanks to all who read and contribute!

For those looking for a starting point to explore links, one would probably will be better off starting here and working your way back. Reason being, all the share links at the blog sites posted during this season may become broken soon! Many bloggers use a secondary upload/download service to make their shares available. Unless the bloggers have premium accounts at these sites, uploads are only available for a limited time.

So get Ďem while they are hot and donít be disappointed! Iíve already had to purchase a one terabyte hard drive to store my ever growing stash!
AuntieMistletoeDear (01-01-2010)