View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 06:30 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 144,398 Times in 26,570 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Well I managed to get my outside decorations down plus I went ahead and took my santas down. I also managed to do some more shopping this afternoon after my sister called and told me that wal-mart had went 75% off. I picked up another santa, alot of candles, and some gift bags for next year. That puts me at 17 new santas for the year. Well I am tired now that I got all 8 totes of santas back in the attic so I think that the rest of the night will be spent watching some football and enjoying the christmas tree one more night before it comes down. Goodnight everyone!!!!!!!