View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 09:18 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,898 Times in 4,656 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Morning, friends! Hope all is well for everyone today!

We had a great time last night at the ballgame, but I am sooooo tired. We left home yesterday around 11 am and got home around 1:30 am. Probably 3 or so before we got all settled in, warmed up, and off to sleep. It was terribly cold at the game, but such a great atmosphere. Really, really had a lot of fun.

You know, I love the season we had, but it is nice to get up and just be able to come sit down and read m.m.c. and not be running around in a frantic pace. This year was the busiest Christmas I've ever had. This tells me alot. I'm going to have to begin preparing and doing things earlier and or simplify (which I don't want to do). So in a couple of weeks, I'm going to start evaluating the to-do list and begin thinking about 2010 Christmas. But back to my original point, I can't remember the last Sunday I had this little to do. I know for a fact that it is the first Sunday since middle of November that was going to be this laid back, maybe since October.

See everyone later! Have a good day!