View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 09:33 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 26,412 Times in 4,401 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Really cold here Snowman. The high here today is supposed to be a mere 19 degrees. No threat of snow for us, but it is only going to get colder this week.

My wife told me I needed to take the lights down outside and I agree. However, this will not happen today because it is too cold. I put them up in the middle to end of October so that it is warm out so it might be March before I take them down. Wait, should I just leave em' up? Hmmmm!