View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 11:19 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,026 Times in 9,443 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvChristmas View Post
I used the mini multi-stringed light with one string light that would blink off and on slightly. Made the tree look like it was "sparkly". Never gave anyone a visual problem. White lights were just too plain imo. But this year the multi-colored mini lights weren't working so I purchased the C-5 Led lights to go on the tree. Love them! They look gorgeous on my tree with all the other decor that I use. Haven't heard about any visual problem or hurting anyone's eyes to look at them. Always get compliments

But I have heard that they're working on improving the Led lights to give a "warmer glow". But the ones I have already do that!
I have noticed this year the led lights have improved dramatically! I like them a lot better now and maybe next year will look into buying some.

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-05-2014)