View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 07:28 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,242 Times in 5,587 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by miller4plusmore View Post

I'm a huge book lover so I'm going to make me some miniature book ornaments this year (I hope)! I'm going to cut out small usable portions of old Christmas cards and glue them to cardstock. I'm going to use several pieces of paper (or maybe parchment paper) and write quotes from favorite Christmas books, etc. I'll staple all this together (I have one of those staplers that can staple up to 25 pages) close to the edge and then I'll hot glue pretty Christmas ribbon or cording over the staple. Then I will attach a loop as a hanger (somehow) and it will be all ready to hang!
Please post photos when you make these---they sound gorgeous!

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!