View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 04:04 PM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
Hey everyone!

I am still without water at home. The main pipe to the house cracked all the way down. We have to replace it. I am sure there are other pipes that have to be replaced too but we won't know that until we get the main pipe fixed. I am hoping Hubby fixes it by the end of the week, but he's not promising. It could be a whole lot worse though. I have my Mom nearby. We come home, get some things for the next day, then go to her house and stay. I feel bad, but she says she enjoys us being there. We are paying her bills this month, because I know they are going to be higher with all of us there. That is the least we can do.

Jeff~I am so sorry to hear about your Dad and sister. I will keep them and the others that lost jobs in my prayers.

Annette~ Your dog is so cute. Does he like to be held? He looks like he does. Or maybe it is just that I would want to hold him a lot. LOL

Brad~I hope business picks up for you soon. I will keep you and your brother in my prayers, too.