View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 07:36 AM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,445 Times in 9,243 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
star

The first weekend in December, on December 5, I think, I went to help decorate my sister's tree. When we get together, we are such "goonbabbles." We put her tree up in between joking and laughing. When we finished, I went to dinner with my sister and my brother-in-law. Then we came back to their house and my sister and I watched A christmas Carol with Alastair Sim.

On Christmas Eve, my husband and I went to my sister's house as usual and I just cannot explain how I feel on that night. I feel a "glow" inside, a kind of warmth. My husband turned on the radio and we listened to an all Christmas station on the way to my sister's house. I sang out loud to the carols (good thing nobody but my husband and God heard me!!) and it was so wonderful. The houses on the way were AMAZING. At my sister's house, the 4 of us talked and visited and opened our presents then my husband and I came back home and opened our presents at our house.

Christmas with my sister is ALWAYS so special. She is my last "family of origin" member alive. We have always been close but because of some of the stuff we have gone through during the years are even closer. I think she is part of that Christmas Eve "glow" I get.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
AuntieMistletoeDear (01-16-2010), clarebear (01-30-2010), Wen (01-21-2010)