View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 01:43 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,486 Times in 9,275 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
I've had a very bad day missing Christmas today, I am glad this was posted today. I was at the mall today and no more decorations no Christmas music on the overhead speakers so I listened to a cd in the car. The kids were also watching Rudolph when my wife woke me up this morning. I think I miss the tree the most though, I could just stare at it and recall many great Christmases past.

I know exactly how you feel. My tree is coming down this weekend and I am NOT looking forward to it. Sitting and looking at the tree with no other lights on is one of my very favorite things to do. It just seems so peaceful, so beautiful and tranquil. I too think back to the times when I was a child with my parents and siblings. Somehow in doing so I seem to turn into that little child full of wonder again. There is just something so special about Christmas trees.

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
HomemakinGirl (04-20-2013), momnan30 (01-14-2010), Smiley21 (05-12-2010)