View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 07:49 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,874 Times in 2,850 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binger View Post
Who would have thunk vets... who would have thought this? Way back at Christmas.com.....
Indeed, my friend. Recall back in '04 when we had 1,217 post for the whole year and we thought we were doing well? Now, we could pass that in less than a month. Incredible!

And speaking of incredible, look how far along our count has progressed:
Days to the Season: 294
Days to Christmas Day:336
We are now under 3 weeks away from the 1/4 Season Milestone!

Cold but sunny here in Raleigh at this hour where the thermometer on my back deck reads 37 degrees.
This is supposed to be our dry island day in an othewise 5 day stretch of rain. Kind of like the eye of a hurricane. A brief respite when I can get some outdoor work done!

Well, have a Sensational Saturday, Friends!
I hope your Weekend is off to a Wacky and Wonderous start.

BTW - there is a possibility I will not be able to get on the board tomorrow morning. My computer has been in a state of decline for some time now, with an apparent virus or worm of some sort eating away at it from the inside. I have a major overhaul planned for tomorrow morning. If it goes well, I'll be on to post the Sunday count. If I am not here by noon, could I get a volunteer to be in standby mode so we won't have a count break?
Thanks much, guys!!