Thread: Home or Travel?
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 08:25 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,352 Times in 4,546 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
We travel, but only like 30 minutes away to eat and come home....so I don't think that really counts! I consider both my in-laws visit as being home...b/c it's just like that!

Now, if my family wanted to travel to Las Vegas or Disneyworld for Christmas...I wouldn't like it. Being very traditional, I like staying around the house with the family.