View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 06:23 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,492 Times in 9,045 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchild View Post
I like that you change it up each year. My mom and I like to spice things up by changing it around, adding things etc. I like to see new decorations or updated ideas we had the previous year.
The only thing I never change is the theme of my main Christmas Tree. It is full of memories. Some ornaments from my childhood, from my kids growing up and now adding ornaments from my grandchildren. We also buy a new family ornament each year to add to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchild View Post
In 2008 the xmas bill was too high, so we decided to do mostly LED's, we saved so much money. I recently discovered at christmas time, there are (whats called) WARM WHITE dome LED lights, and they look VERY similar (in color) to regular christmas lights. I guess they also have regular warm white led christmas lights (non dome shape). The reason I didn't like the dome shape was because some of the lights were brighter than others and it was so bright at different angles. I think I am going to try the regular old christmas lights in warm white and see if they are any better. Personally, I prefer the regular white lights on my tree.
They have improved the LED lights, which I am glad. I did not like them when they first came out. I still don't own any LED but may invest in them sometime soon.

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!