View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 02:04 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,048 Times in 3,684 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
for me...personally the season starts in September.....I will watch a movie from time to time and put out the Christmas cartoons for Kandice.......the same goes thru October......in those two months...my mind is Christmas all the time....by the end of October the christmas music is in my car all the time I usually decorate the place in the last week of November to have it all done by the 1 Adventsunday....and from then...the christmas markets start everywhere, christmas shopping is going into the last lap....

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You