View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 08:00 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,308 Times in 9,499 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchild View Post
wow, seems majority of people start before, on or right after Thanksgiving. I guess I am not early after all and everyone else is late hehe.
You are in good company here! I use to feel like I did Christmas stuff way too early. I noticed in the past several years in my neighborhood people start decorating around November 1st. That makes me happy!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Billy Battles (05-25-2010)