View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 05:39 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,187 Times in 4,631 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Busy day at work today, I can now enjoy 2 days off with my wife home since she usually works on Mondays and I don't. We have a kids birthday party to go to tomorrow, Monday no real plans, I was hoping to go to a local Christmas store but I don't think it will happen this weekend www.christmas-barn.com or go to Santa's Land in Putney, VT www.santasland.combut may wait until the fall to go there.
Have a good night all!
There's a Santa's Land in the NC Smokies, too! http://www.santaslandnc.com/