View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 05:45 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,741 Times in 4,429 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good Sunday morning, my Christmas friends!

Everyone else in my house is till alseep. I'm an early riser, so I've been messing around for an hour or so. I worked on the house all day yesterday. I spent the entire morning in the attic doing some re-wiring. Glad that's behind me.

I've got to wake up the family soon, our church starts at 9:30 am. That's earlier than the normal 11:00, but we share a preacher with another small church, so he leaves our church at 10:30 and goes to the other one. While he's at ours, they have Sunday School, and after he leaves ours, we have Sunday School. We're still at the restaurant before anyone else!

I hope you all have a great Sunday!